Commercial name: Maison Bosk
Registered office: 206 Route d’Arlon, L-8010 Strassen
Phone: 00352 27 04 87 07
S.à r.l. au capital 12 500,00 euros
RCS Luxembourg B.145782
The content of this site is subject to copyright and intellectual property legislation (code de la propriété intellectuelle relative aux bases de données article L.112-3). All documents and photos on this website are the exclusive property of Chêne de l’est, Design Parquet, Style Parquet and Maison Bosk. For partial or complete reproduction of any content, please contact us.
Presentation and color chart photographs are non-contractual. There may be discrepancies between the colors reproduced on screen and the actual wood shades. There may therefore be a difference with the product delivered. Maison Bosk cannot be held responsible for any errors in photos or text.
Technical specifications are subject to change without notice.
1- PROTECTION OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Style Parquet is committed to ensuring that the processing of personal data complies with the General Data Protection Regulation of May 25, 2018 (RGPD) and the French Data Protection Act of January 6, 1978.
1-1 Collection of personal data
Some of the information you are asked to provide is necessary to process and execute your requests, and some is useful for us to get to know you and improve the services that may be offered on the site.
The data collected is used for the following purposes:
- verification and authentication of your data
- process your purchases
1-2 We collect your data:
- when you fill in our contact form
- when creating your account when placing an order
- when you request technical and/or commercial information, or other information
- when you connect to the site: your connection, browsing and location data.
Your data may have been transmitted to us, with your prior consent, by our sales representatives and partners. In this case, the processing of your data will be governed by the present stipulations.
1-3 Personal data collected by Maison Bosk:
This data is generally your identity and your contact data (postal address, e-mail address, telephone number). Your browsing data may be collected using data collection tools (cookies).
The Tools are necessary to enable you to benefit from certain functionalities of our Services. If you have chosen to deactivate the Tools via your web browser, access to the Services may be impaired or even impossible. We therefore advise you to leave them active to take full advantage of our services and your browsing on our sites.
1-4 Your personal data is collected, secured and stored:
Maison Bosk uses all necessary means to guarantee the security of your personal data in order to restrict the risks of loss, deterioration or misuse thereof.
Your data will never be sold or exchanged.
Your data will not be kept beyond the time strictly necessary to manage our commercial relations, in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
1-5 Your rights concerning your personal data:
With regard to your personal data, and in accordance with the applicable legal and regulatory provisions, in particular Law No. 78-17 of January 6, 1978 as amended relating to information technology, files and freedoms of the Data Protection Regulation of May 25, 2018 you have the following rights:
- Right of access
- Right of rectification
- Right to portability
- Right to erasure, i.e. the deletion of some of your data or your entire account
- Right to restrict processing. You oppose or withdraw your consent to the use of your personal data by our services.
- Right to restrict processing. You may object to or withdraw your consent to the use of your contact details by our services for the purpose of sending you our promotions and invitations by e-mail, telephone or post. This right remains valid only if the information concerning you has been transmitted to us directly by you or by third-party partners to whom you have communicated it (in this case, you will have to click on the unsubscribe links provided in our e-mails or contact us under the conditions below). You may exercise these rights by sending a photocopy of your identity card or passport to Maison Bosk – 251 rue de Beggen, L-1221 Luxembourg.
2 – COOKIES
Cookies are used to collect certain information which is stored in the memory of your hard disk when you use the Site. This information is used to generate site audience statistics.
These cookies do not contain any confidential information about you. You can disable cookies at any time using your browser settings:
- via Google Chrome, click on the icon with 3 bars at the top right of the window, then go to: Settings/Display advanced settings (at the bottom of the page)/Content settings in the Privacy and Security tab/ Cookies
- via Firefox, click on the icon with 3 bars at the top right of the window, then go to: Options/ Privacy tab/ Delete specific Cookies
- via Internet Explorer, click on the wheel icon at the top right (or the three dots) of the window, then go to: Settings/ Show advanced settings/ Cookies
3 – INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AND COUNTERFEITING
Maison Bosk is the owner of the intellectual property rights or holds the rights of use on all the elements accessible on the site, in particular the texts, the images, the graphics, the logos, the icons, etc. Any reproduction, representation, modification, publication, adaptation of whole or part of the elements of the site, whatever the means or the process used, is prohibited, except prior written authorization of Maison Bosk. Any unauthorized use of the site or of any elements contained therein will be considered as counterfeiting and prosecuted in accordance with the provisions of articles L-335-2 et seq. of the French Intellectual Property Code.
4 – APPLICABLE LAW IN THE EVENT OF DISPUTE
In the event of any dispute relating to the present agreement, its interpretation or its application, the parties undertake to try in good faith to resolve it amicably between themselves. Failing this, the Courts of Luxembourg shall have sole jurisdiction.
5 – GENERAL CONDITIONS OF SALE